- Comprehensive app for plan management on the go
- Live chat support
- AGL rewards program for customers
Compare gas, electricity and internet bundles
Take the hassle out of signing up with different providers by bundling your energy and internet and claiming a discount.
What you need to know
- There are only a handful of providers that offer discounts for bundling internet and energy.
- Very rarely will you get a discount for bundling electricity and gas from the same provider.
- It is always best to compare electricity, gas and internet plans separately as they can workout cheaper than bundles.
Compare internet and energy bundles
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Providers you can get both your gas and electricity through
Bundling your gas and electricity bills under a single "dual fuel" provider (one which provides both utilities), might be convenient but could end up costing you more.
This is because the cheapest provider of electricity may not be the cheapest provider of gas, and vice versa.
Compare providers that offer electricity and gas plans in our table or check out our guide to cheap electricity and gas providers instead.
What other discounts should you look for instead?
If you're unable to get a dual fuel discount, or you decide not to go with a single provider, there are still plenty of other discounts you can get for your electricity and gas bills. These include:
- Guaranteed discounts. This is the most reliable sort of discount. It will apply unconditionally to your bill for a set amount of time known as the benefit period.
- Conditional discounts. These are dependent upon you meeting certain conditions, and will cease to apply as soon as you break these or the benefit period expires.
- Pay on time. So long as you pay your bill on time, every time, you'll often end up paying a little bit less. Failing to pay on time will not only cancel this discount but likely result in you being hit by a late fee to boot.
- Direct debit. This discount applies when you allow your provider to directly take the amount due out of your bank account, rather than you paying it manually.
- Email billing. Most providers are trying to make paper bills a thing of the past, and will often offer a small discount as a reward for having your bills emailed instead of sent by post.
How do I find the best energy bundle?
It's likely you'll be better off with an energy and internet bundle than electricity and gas. That's because energy and internet bundles always come with a discount.
Think about this:
- Is it worth the convenience? If you are looking to take the hassle out of choosing providers, having all your services together can help you out. Just keep in mind this can end up costing you more.
- Consider if you can get a cheaper deal elsewhere. It's usually recommended that you compare electricity, gas and internet plans separately to work out if a bundling discount is worth it.
- Your individual needs per service. While bundling your plans can save time, it doesn't help you if the bundled services don't suit your needs.
- Consider the terms of the deal. The utilities market moves pretty quickly. If you've signed onto a bundle a while ago, chances are better deals have become available since then on individual plans.
Alternatively, can check out our roundup of the best electricity and gas providers to help you narrow your options.
We also suggest looking out our monthly guide for best internet plans if you prefer a curated list of plans to choose from.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Greece fires: 2 key ways travel insurance can help
Wildfires have caused havoc for people on the Greek island of Rhodes.
Australia’s top investment funds vs. ChatGPT and Bard
We put Australia's top funds to the test against ChatGPT and Google's Bard to see which stock portfolio's were the best performing.
Footwear sale: 50% off BoohooMAN sandals, thongs and sliders
Step up your footwear with BoohooMAN's stylish slider sale - score up to 50% off.
Deadly distractions: Driver behaviour that’s too common on our roads
Millions of Australian motorists are putting lives at risk by multitasking behind the wheel, according to new research by Finder.
Best Segway scooter in Australia: Hands-on with every model
Finder has gone hands-on with every e-scooter in the Segway-Ninebot range in order to determine which one is best for you.
Looking long-term: 4 ways balanced super helps you reach your retirement goals
SPONSORED: Balanced super products can provide long-term returns that help you get the retirement you want.
Where to watch Special Ops: Lioness online in Australia
Yellowstone creator turns his hand to a spy thriller featuring Nicole Kidman and Zoe Saldaña.
Kogan Mobile iPhone plans: How they compare + what to watch out for
Kogan Mobile’s selling refurbished iPhones on a plan in case you want to avoid buying a new handset outright.
3.3 million Aussies will switch or ditch their health cover in 2023
Millions of Australians are considering switching or ditching their private health insurance policy as expenses soar, according to new research by Finder, Australia’s most visited comparison site.