I have worked from my home in Antioch, California, since 1996 in various businesses. Bernardi Word Processing was started in 1996 as a typing/word processing service. But as time went on, it gradually transformed to a web design & graphic design business and I changed the name to Bernardi Web Design.
I love to help individuals and small businesses to get a web presence and develop other marketing materials. I also enjoy working at various other administrative/office tasks.
- Main Street Realty—7/03-Current – I have worked for Main Street Realty off and on since 2003, primarily marketing. I prepared the flyers, mailers, business cards and all the other graphic design work as well as online advertising and building and maintaining the website. I also do other various admin tasks as needed.
- Freelancing—7/2013-Present – I build and maintain websites for small businesses. I also prepare business cards, flyers, stationary and other print materials. I also work as an administrative virtual assistant.
- Keller Williams, Antioch, CA—7/08-8/10 – I worked as a real estate agent. I have a current California Real Estate Licence.
- Digital Canvas Web Design, Antioch CA—1/05-2/09 – I helped with all tasks regarding web design, designing and maintaining sites, working with graphics,
- Bernardi Web Design (Self Employed)—10/96-7/2013 -I prepare various documents primarily using MS Word, MS Excel, Ms PowerPoint and Pagemaker MS Publisher. I’ve done extensive work on manuscripts, business correspondence, tables, contracts and other legal documents, as well as proof reading. I’ve created newsletters (for print and online), email blasts, flyers, business cards, page layout, and other graphic layout work. I am proficient at various administrative duties. I have built and maintained over 200 websites.
- Kaiser Engineers Field Office, Lawrence Livermore Lab – 9/80-3/81 – Part of the administrative staff at the NOVA Construction Site. Duties included typing, filing, mail, phones, setting appointments.
- I am presently attending Los Medanos College to complete my AA degree.
- Anthony Real Estate School – 5/08-8/08 – I took all of the courses necessary to get a real estate license. I currently have an active license in California #1852820.
- Diablo Valley College, Concord, California – 8/03-6/06 – Computer programming, web design, graphic art.
- Los Medanos College, Pittsburg, California – 8/96-12/97, 9/84-6/88, 8/01-12/01, 1/03-6/06, 1/2010-5/2010, 1/2012-present – General education, music and computer courses, graphic art, programming, web design and advanced MS Office.
- Rhema Bible Training Center – I prepared for the ministry, especially to be a Bible teacher.
- Heald Business College, Hayward, California – 5/75-3/76 -Administrative training program which included typing, shorthand, business English, business math and office procedures.
- California State University, East Bay – 9/73-6/74 -General education courses, majoring in art and music courses.